PDN 1.71% $13.24 paladin energy ltd

....I totally agree with the geo-political factors, hence my...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ....I totally agree with the geo-political factors, hence my rationale for concluding that a Namibian source is not something western clients would want to rely on....especially producers with ~$50/lbs break even production costs/ sustainable business models etc.

...so where will the demand come from for Namibian uranium....China...India?....but China & India have already contracted future uranium supplies from the Kazaks at $29/lbs....and the Kazaks are already making millions selling it at $29/lbs...and still have plenty of spare capacity for all of the additional short/medium-term demand from the ~450 new nuclear power stations...

..so where will the US utilities source their uranium during the next contract cycle? My bet is Canada, next door....at zero political/ macro economic risk....hence Cameco, Denison etc. and from the few local producers like Energy Fuel etc. Far better investment opportunity for an Uranium Bull...and don't get me wrong I am...made a killing in 2004-2006 when I invested in Energy Fuels...~50X....

So my view is that most Western demand would stay away from Namibia with realities like this: https://www.namibian.com.na/196706/archive-read/China-investments-in-Namibia-at-N$40b

...my two cents...not here to try to convince anyone...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.24
Change
-0.230(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $3.951B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.66 $13.70 $13.24 $115.9M 8.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 60263 $13.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.29 42663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.