BRU 0.00% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

I agree Peggs,my complaint is not with the cap raising as such,...

1. 865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    I agree Peggs,
    my complaint is not with the cap raising as such, I also think it was a good deal well exicuted in difficult circumstances and I also bought BRU at a far discounted price to what was on offer. But to argue that just because you bought cheaply means you not interested in future cap raising offers doesn't make sense. Because if you want to expand the share price and share holder base you also have to look after those who have bought in at a later date for a higher price.
    I've seen a lot of these institutional raisings recently and to me is paper shuffling in a closed shop. Think about it, why are only a portion of the share holder base privlige to inside information regarding a cap raising, shouldn't the entire share holder base has acces to al information all the time (assuming the insto's are already share holders which they probably are).
    Again, don't get me wrong, management have done a good job here but I believe its a principle matter and ultimatly undermines shareholder confidence (not nessesarily in BRU but in general)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.