CTP 1.96% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

this may well throw a bag of stinky unmentionables in some...

1. 801 Posts.
    this may well throw a bag of stinky unmentionables in some peoples lunch box.

In a way I would like to see the drilling slowed down.

Look, if we get a result form oora 2 then the opps will likely be in the money.

if not we are leaving it so close that they may well not be.

I would love to see BG completely resolve their stance b4 we do much more. That will allow some other interested party to move in if they are interested or give us complete winfall if success.

BG are still lurking and I would love to see them commit or withdraw. I hope JH keeps some funds in reserve for a fight if required. Is it a fight we can win, possibly. do they have unlimited cash, yes. unlimited avenues of resolution, no.

Lets not forget, this company not only has tenements that do hold a value to other companys. They also have expenses already realised and these are also an asset.

Am i worried, no reason to be.

I wish us all success.

Jimbo
    there is no point harping on about management, if we are not succesful this time around the problem will be resolved. If we are succesful then we can determine the future at the next agm. I have no troubles with the current moves and convinced that JH is moving mountains to reward share holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $61.41K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 462354 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 450000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.