LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

cap raising....., page-2

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Meerkat , I know both you and Profit Taker have previously raised this issue as a reason why you are reticent to buy LSR at the moment and that you are "waiting for a suitable point to enter",I presume at a lower price.My point is this ,as per Profit takers observation, which was correct,LSR's drill program is planned for November,why then would they need to raise funds now ? Especially it would IMHO be beneficial for them to wait until their neighbour SRI has further advanced their current drill program .We both know,as I am sure LSR management do also that their SP at the moment is likely to be news driven .The biggest news in the immediate area and what may drive their SP significantly higher would be success by SRI in their current drilling wouldn't it ?? Why on earth would they do a cap raising before Sipa report on their progress .
    Furthermore I am sure you and others read my post last night comparing the MC's of the various juniors in the area ....didn't you? If you did I wonder if you dispute logically the facts presented in that post.My observations and ponderings are of course open to question but the relative MC's of the companies I mentioned is black and white .....beyond dispute and clearly show that LSR was and remains the cheapest entry into the juniors of Doolgunna .As much as you suggest that LSR may need to raise funds I would suggest the same logic applies to RNI and it has a MC many multiples of LSR does it not ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $16.35K 15.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 83536917 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27913152 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.