CTP 0.00% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

cap raising!!!, page-69

1. 1,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Pattersons are a self involved spriuking machine. Always be wary of their agenda. Very very rarely do there valuations come to playout. Personally I take little notice of valuations from companies like pattersons specifically the info related to SP targets.
    The more i think about this raising and current ctp position and the more i put this mornings knee jerk reactions behind me the more comfortable and enthusiastic i become about my investment here. Even if the flow tests aren't as favourable as JH's confidence leads us to believe i feel we will get a great result from the field over the next 6-12 months.
    The taste of oil here appears to have really spurred JH on and given him great confidence in his earlier beliefs. It must have been one hell of an adrenalin shot when that column was hit and the adrenalin will now flow for many months as action builds around the CTP camp.
    Whether its a discounted raising for further drilling and siesmic or to fund an acqusition of sorts the game is changing rapidly at the amadeus. lets hope its level headed and clear consice thinking that has spurred this rasinig at such a critical time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.