NOD 0.00% 0.0¢ nomad building solutions limited

cap raising

1. 1,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    i thought the company is riding the mining boom and should start making loads of money this year. From their previous year company presentation, hundreds of millions of dollar in their pipeline project every year should have enuff profit to pay off the expenses. i mean if those project is not profitable for NOD at current stage given the mining boom, what are they (management) actually waiting for to make real money for shareholders. Don't tell me NOD need another GFC or mining bust b4 they can deliver. now i understand why could NOD pluged from $3 to $.15

Nomad ads on youtube is interesting, i hope the new MD know what he is doin. 150 mil+ of project revenue last financial year and NOD manage to make a loss. Will be interesting to see its project progress this year and lets see how much $$$ they need to raise.

NOD is supposed to be fantastic company given its unique business/product in particular mining and remote villages. However, the managment has failed the shareholder from time to time. Really hope they can make it thru this year and deliver some positive results!!

Cheers and Happy Trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.