IBG 33.3% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

cap raising?, page-17

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    yeah interesting as to why they need to cap raise now.

Basically, as its no secret Nystar will be looking to T/O if they can get in at a decent price, any cap raising by Nystar will have to be done at a 'fair' price not for where the share price is TODAY but what would be a fair price per share if they bought out the entire company.

But who knows it could be anything, I just dont see what IBG need the money for at this stage.

In terms of mining CAPEX, they need the BFS and JORC first. In terms of finishing the BFS and JORC they 'supposedly' have enough cash.

You can never tell, it could well just be that IBG and Nystar have worked out a long term agreement such as Nystar take a majority control of IBG rather than simply buying out the entire company. It could be a deal designed to setup a positive partnership long term rather than everything ending in a hostile T/O bid.

Obviously this is all just speculation atm, but its fun to theorise reasons why it happened today. Last thing I expected to read about IBG so it got my attention, thats for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.334M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $8.914K 2.954M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 61511661 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 29309572 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.