ROG 25.0% 0.5¢ red sky energy limited.

I find this statement pretty interesting....Is ROG's gas dry? If...

1. 94 Posts.
    I find this statement pretty interesting....

Is ROG's gas dry? If it is they may well be using MEL's technique (which they were very reluctant to divulge) of drilling using compressed air rather than water.

Usually we talk about CSG being a dry gas because it is almost always better than 98% methane.

In the CSG game we tend to call thermogenic gas... i.e. gas given off the coal during burial as wet gas because it contains higher amounts of Ethane. Generally not a wet gas because higher hydrocarbons that condense are rare but can fit the definition of <85% Methane.

Quite a strange comment to make. Drilling on air has nothing what so ever to do with whether the gas you have is dry or not. Its about the burial history and whether microbial action has converted CO2, nutrients and the coal to CH4 or whether you gas is derived from thermal cracking of the coal.

Would be interesting to understand the context here. Perhaps he means whether water is being made in the wells... but once again doesn't make much sense.

Absolutely bloody laughable that MEL are claiming that drilling on air is their technique and that its some sort of James Bond need to know basis. I'm still having a chuckle to myself on that one.

Gaz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $27.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.669K 386.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 16263250 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 72456624 115
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.