MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

This story..the MST story has been repeated over and over again...

1. 645 Posts.
    This story..the MST story has been repeated over and over again in the market over the years, and one thing strikes me as evident, Directors seem to be all too happy to bleed companies dry, taking salaries and delivering shares to themselves, all the while the company is further and further diluted, and the inevitable capital raisings seem to be their only way of keeping their jobs, their salaries and benefits alive. You all know that if the $6m were to be raised a good portion of this money would go to salaries, and it is costly to raise capital, this company is the victim of the way the American defence departments have traditionally ripped off small caps like MST in the past, feeding them DARPA R&D grants along the way, and becoming intricately aware of design specs, and protected IP details, then sit and wait for the Company that has blown through 100m in investor money to eventually die a slow painful death then take posession of the patents and all IP at little or no cost. People this is dead weather you wish to accept it or not, it has been dead for some time now, weaponry development is moving at such a fast pace now that anything Metalstorm is OLD tech now, and is quite simply obsolete, these are my opinions, I have previously been an investor in this Co, lost some small change and have kept an eye on it since the early Brisbane garage development days. I wish you all well and hope for your sakes that I am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.