FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

cap raising, page-20

1. 85,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

first up - I am working in the dark here with steve jobs ipad because my computer self destructed - so my apologies because my research isn't full on.

Initally I thought of the original post as dyor -- because I thought it was made very clear that we had no intention of a near term cap. raising - however, my memory isn't clear about the agm - so maybe it wasn't said publicly.

And I have no intention of replaying the ceo's and chairmans address on this bloody ipad.

So just in case - this came I believe straight from the chairman (I am 99% certain it was don and not campbell) - we do not want or we do not intend to do any cap. raising in the near future - sorry I can't use th exact words because I wasn't there.

So that's from Don Taig.

That of course doesn't rule out cap. raisings at some stage in the future eg. for another aquisition etc. - same deal as all aquisitive companies - but it sure means not in the near future and not for running costs.

So - if Don Taig told my collegues that then, who, bigprofits told you there 'might be one'?

have a great morning

pinto

apologies for any spelling etc. - have to talk to steve about that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $7 52

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52002 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 3300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.