IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

cap raising, page-36

1. 1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No. I've never been overly positive I just held back my concerns a bit and hassled those people who I thought did nothing but whine.

Ocra said it best for me. I am OK with the fact that I have been a little too supprotive of management and perhaps a little too positive. I am absolutely not OK with the betrayal that I feel right now.

I have been in this company for years and it used to be all about the retail holders. We built this company only to find that we are no longer required. People sometimes forget that being a shareholder means we own this damn company. Well this owner is not happy with the dithering around to get finance without any decent information flow other than to the financial houses and their blood sucking spawn.

This had better be a retail raising and it better be for good reasons and not the usual vague crap about financing ongoing operational activity.

I still think that there is too much gold in the ground for this to be called a dog yet but I sure wish NCM or someone would take it off the current set of drongos who couldn't manage to find a way to make themselves happy in a house of ill repute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.