KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Cap Raising

1. 147 Posts.
    Would I be stating the obvious that possible decline in price over the last 6 months despite the great news is because an already existing "sophisticated investor"knew about the cap raising and some of its details in advance?

If I were a major holder and had a whiff of discounted shares with warrants being giving away I would
    be selling out too and buying back through the cap raising broker at a later date. May as well sell my 1 share and buy back with another at a discounted rate and a warrant attached (2 for 1 almost).

I think we should be in a trading halt until this is sorted. How can it be deemed fair that a possible cap
    raising be muted for a period in 1 months time which also allows a possible sell-out (to buy back in). Sure this isn't available to retail investors but im sure some of our major holders are deemed sophisticated. I would be selling down - who cares im getting my shares back cheaper with all the bonuses.

I believe the current status of our share price is material and subject to manipulation, I say trading halt and let the
    cap raising be at the average discounted price from the notice - not a month in advance where BS tactics can and
    will take place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.