OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Cap Raising, page-5

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    You question illustrates how complex it has become and how most folks haven't been following what is going on.

We have applied to remain in suspension until the outcome of the potential JV agreement is known:

potential investment.png

The implications of this are major AFAICT.

1. If a JV is announced post-SPP approval (meeting tomorrow) -then everything will be fine.
    2. If announcement of no JV post-SPP approval (meeting tomorrow), but solid update of mining commencement & swift reinstatement to quotation -still OK.
    3. If no announcment re: JV until after closing date (20th) ...but a promising update post-SPP approval (meeting tomorrow) ...then still OK.
    4. If "no nothing" until after closing date on the 20th ...then I will be very suspicious that this is being used as a mechanism for large entities to increase ownership. If this occurs I will retract all the positive things I have said about OGX. It won't affect me because I can see the value and I intend to take up my allotment. In this scenario, there should be plenty of shortfall available for OGXOBers.
    If we sign up a lucrative JV deal, then we will need approval and a supplementary prospectus (as announced), and in this scenario, I hope that a tangible offer is made to the OXOBers (as this seems fair)

That's my take,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.