IDM 0.00% 3.9¢ idm international ltd

to right joseph! 20c would be an amazing premium, not impossible...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    to right joseph! 20c would be an amazing premium, not impossible but unlikely. 10c to 15c is possible tho.at 15c to raises 15 mill thats 10 mill shares.
    so at the moment theres 290.9 million shares plus the 10 mill brings it up to 300.9, and a market cap of $27081000 (about 27 mil)
    this is of course estimating with the 15c shares. at 10c shares they will issue another 15 mill shares taking the market cap to about 305 mil. Market cap of $27531000 (27.5 mil)
    sorry just rattling some stuff of in my head
    still seems very cheap at these prices. i think leojio is right, this announcement has probly gone under the radar for a lot of people and it will take a few days or i cupple weeks for people to realise what an opportunity idm is. or people like mr plough who missed them at 7c doesnt want to part with a bit extra cash bit in a months time will realise he should or payed the 9c or 9.5c coz he would have doubled his money.oh well some people never learn.
    to the holders already i wish u good luck and to the long termers who have been here from the start a special good luck especially leojio whos been with this for years, its good to see he stuck with it and still beleives in the story of idm.
    heres hoping for a good last couple of days to the week and an excellent month.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.