DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

Trader & JohnI also participated in the SPP to a minor degree...

1. Osi
    16,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Trader & John

I also participated in the SPP to a minor degree but my portfolio is relatively small and I currently have concentrated plays at BDL and BCC. To get cash I have to pirate smaller holdings that haven't moved too much.

Perhaps some of the daytrader interest that was at DLS is now at CTP for a number of reasons including a tip sheet recommentation. This combined with the BPT sell down makes DLS a speculative buy.

With gas and oil prices on the way up (in the longer term) the likes of DLS, CTP and indeed BPT are all well positioned. Getting the stuff out of the Cooper basin is relatively expensive (at least in the opinion of STO) although this will create enourmous upside SP potential IF POO and POG increase long term.

My gut feel is that the expectations of GFC2 (at the bigboys end of the market) are putting a a bit of damper on things at the moment. If the USD tanks commodity demand WILL drop and take the AUD with it! However, IF peak oil theories are true it only a matter of time before the likes of DLS (and BPT along with it) get gobbled by STOs of this world.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.