CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

CAP summary and NPV, page-73

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    At the moment, the most important is negotiation, this is the key before anything else

On 27th May announcement, "Negotiations have resumed with Mitsui & Co., Ltd. and other parties who have shown strong interest in being involved in the development of our world-class project...to the benefit of Carpentaria shareholders".

To my understanding, CAP management doesn't want to just the off take client without contribution, but like off take parties strong interest in being involved into development. In the other word, off take client should contribute and build the project, CAP shareholders should get the benefit instead.
    If off take client doesn't want to involved in the development, please give away your seat to parties are willing to contribute.

My guts feeling is will all offtake client contribute 100% BFS USD35M + USD490M construction equity, or even better ratio like say 120% contribution to reduce debt ratio? & this could be what they are referring to on 25th May announcement "...an enormous amount of national and international interest from third parties to work with us. Make no mistake, each decision we will make will be to significantly improve Carpentaria’s underlying asset value".

If off take clients agree to contribute like say 100% BFS and construction equity, it also means CAP value straight up by USD525M + whatever reasonable market capital?

Logical & make sense?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.