FAR 1.02% 48.5¢ far limited

Mandurah. I am sure everyone has there reasoning. To be frank...

1. 4,929 Posts.
    Mandurah. I am sure everyone has there reasoning. To be frank I'm erring in the side that this article is a nonsense.
    BUT, if someone or a publication made any such accusation such as Upstream have done, I would refute immediately. The claim is litigation was lodged for starters, the second piece is that the judgement is in favour of CAP/Trace.
    I've expressed that I hope Upstream is full of it. Most companies I know with strong management would rapidly release a one liner (maybe a paragraph) saying an article has been published and is baseless and no court case has been lodged or heard. OOO if I recall worked in corporate development/communications. Ask him whether his MD would send the message down to refute in a one liner if untrue. It's even more important for a minnow like FAR to get it out quicker than the speed of light.
    If this story has any truth in it, I would not be surprised if many SH's run for the hills. Any litigation needs on assets to be raised before a decision unless of course it's over an office lease agreement. So let's not play down the fact that FAR should ge somehing out over eeekend for the sake of their own personal credibility. FAR is a 400m co and needs to act quickly even if it feels like man other SH's the Upstream article is full of nonsense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.