FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Hotazel while I don't profess to know any details about the...

1. 2,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Hotazel while I don't profess to know any details about the reported CAP litigation against FAR I did notice your comment following

"how in the world is it possible for a reporter to write false articles and, as part of it, particularly mentions the name of the judge and the nature of "legal relief" sought, and get away with it (Is it a case that "fake news" is the new norm?.. I know that it is the new norm for MSM). We can go on and on. Wasting time to argue with those who stand ignorant to realities"

and thought I might relay two stories that may answer your question.

1. Literally only yesterday I was having a post-golf beer with a group of friends when we began to reminisce about good times past and I dug out a photo of a newspaper article which I has saved as it quoted one of the guys at the table when in Germany for the Soccer World Cup. As I passed it around the table he laughed and said - that quote is incorrect and he told us what he did actually say and even to the point he had a tee shirt made up with the quote - how in the world is it possible for a reporter to write false articles? Because it suits his story.

2. I and a colleague personally (personally!) sat with a Sydney journalist in 2010 for 45 minutes to explain to him the background of a public infrastructure project I was working on that had stiff local opposition. We provided total justification to the point that at the end of the session we shook hands, he thanked us and told us how much he agreed with the project. Then in the next breath he said - I'm sorry but you understand I can't write that don't you. My, more experience colleague understood while I was in amazement. Needless to say next day the SMH printed his article as if it had been written by the locals and we'd never met - how in the world is it possible for a reporter to write false articles? Because it suits his EMPLOYER'S story.

Just saying anything is possible and I don't agree that just because someone refutes a publication that has already been called out as slanderous should be accused of ignorance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.