VHL 7.69% 14.0¢ virax holdings limited

?capable of a vla type jump, page-3

1. 547 Posts.
    I did mention not posting until the right issue is done this week... But could not restrain to post some comments here regarding the company management...

You're right, the previous management was very ordinary.. However, the new management is quite clever... attracting millions from big mining corps to support the current expensive phase 3a trial in S Afrika. Lets me repeat it, Phase 3a not phase 1 like VLA....

The smart thing is VHL management under writting this trial, meaning VHL covers all expense more than $6M currently contributed by donors... In doing so VHL will retain 100% IP of the product. My last research indicate this trial is on time and budget.. VHL is being paid, receiving around $250k USD to manage this project to date. I give the current management a big applause...!!

Positive outcome in this phase 3a trial will warranty all the big guys to come on board, the like JJ & Roche, Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis, Novartis will compete to buy VHL from their pocket money.. You should be very excited if a current shareholders. I will say more next week. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.