CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

cape lambert mentioned re: frank timmis, page-14

1. 123 Posts.
    G'day Peter,

Wasn't it Mark Twain who defined a gold mine as "...a hole in the ground surrounded by liars"?

I take everything I hear on mining sites with a grain of salt. You cannot argue with the fact however that CFE has returned 30 cps to shareholders in the last 18 months. As past performance is usually a guide to the future, I believe this will continue as the p/e ratio for CFE [on that basis] is less than one!

Marampa seems to be the best bet at the moment but who knows what Pinnacle , Leichardt, Sappes or any of the other numerous holdings will turn up. I always invest in mining companies in which the management have their own skin in the game. CFE is 5.2% owned by management. If you believe that the management know what they are doing, this is your best guarantee.

CFE's recent concentration on non-Australian assets is a big plus. The sp went down along with all Aussie miners as instos threw out the baby with the bathwater. Value will reassert as reason prevails. Whatever IPO and GFE are worth to the company will be a bonus as they are reinstated. I agree with you that $1.00+ for the CFE sp is a mere speed bump.

Cheers,
    doomdog [the patient]
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil......

....for I am the biggest son-of-a-bitch in the valley!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.