LOM 5.00% 6.3¢ lucapa diamond company limited

there has been a significant shift in the macro market sentiment...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    there has been a significant shift in the macro market sentiment recently (as evidenced today by another heavy fall in the US)...personally i believe that we are due a major correction in the markets, lots of liquidity is being sucked out of the penny companies right now as a consequence and LOM is not an exception. Many recent investors have made good profits from the recent raising so i'm not surprised they want to lock in 100%+ profits...the fundaments of LOM have been improving (continuing operations with evidence of repeating big stones) but the delay in the licenses raises questions in my mind: "is LOM sufficiently connected in Angola? do they know how business is done there? are some of the bigger companies (alrosa?) trying to take those licenses for themselves?". I'm happy to wait for a while and collect few more if we sink again. The potential is enormous (but so is the risk).

To sum up my post i think the recent weak performance in the SP is the result of weakening macro sentiment, plethora of new shares sitting at 100%+ return and license uncertainty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.003(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 6.1¢ $2.617K 42.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 95169 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 112269 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.