LIN 9.52% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

"Capex will surprise on the low side of expectations".. I hope...

1. 2ic
    5,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4730
    From LYC's recent Qtrly... thankfully prices have since risen back into the $50s (I was being generous with $60, though those prices can't stay low for ever)
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6195/6195602-2b68be8155dd98e8db9de97ba429095b.jpg
    "why do REE experts miss the fact no radioactive waste and the entire deposit has no silica present and size of monazite grains admired by geologist for 70 years what does this all mean for downstream processor and their opex saving costs ? the concentrate kangankunde produces will be way more valuable than most others I assure."... all this is irrelevant to our capex guessing game and possible equity raises required.

Don't get carried away with Kanga's quality, fact is it produces a standard 60% TREO mon-con as bench mark traded in China, the very fine grind for mon recovery makes it finer than beach sand monazites, Kanga con will be priced on TREO% x VREO (95% NdPr) by only a few possible existing monazite crackers (China realistically to begin with, possibly Energy Fuels USA).
    The con does have U&Th radioactivity, just not high enough to be a Class 7 radioactive material for transport. The leach post cracking will have elevated U&Th to remove and dispose of... it is still a problem for many countries. It's a world class deposit, that's why I'm here, but that doesn;t change today's short-term hurdles I pointed out. What is your explanation then for why the share price is continually smashed if it's all roses?

Short term re-rate would be to sell half or enough of the deposit for all the equity required. Means giving up some long term exposure of course but eliminates the crushing dilution that may eventually make current shareholders worse off in the long run at 100% ownership.

btw... very low numbers of shorts, only 0.37% of SOI at 20th May
    "Capex will surprise on the low side of expectations".. I hope so.
    "a dilutionary CR is unlikely given other opportunities available to raise the (relatively low) amount of money needed to build the initial plant"... I hope so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $161.2K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1942 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 465936 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.