KRR 11.1% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

CAPEX AU$939,000,000 Processing Facility & Acid Contact and...

1. 1,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    CAPEX AU$939,000,000 Processing Facility & Acid Contact and Regeneration Plants and an OPEX of AU$46.44 tonne mined.

Under directors comments:
    (a): “The Opex is also below our initial target range but it will require additional costs added (including mining, power plant operation, borefield water, tailing disposal, campsite, and product transport and sales).”

CAPEX $939m
    OPEX $46.44 tonne mined
    5 mt/p.a
    1.6 mt/p.a concentrate

Out of the 1.6 mt/p.a concentrate they extract all the percentages (%) as in appendix 1. If they do outsource the acid and regeneration plants constructed and operated under a BOOT (Build-OwnOperate-Transfer) facility. That could potentially reduce the CAPEX by 62% (Refer to pie chart) as shown in announcement and could theoretically reduce the CAPEX by $356m leaving the company with a $582m CAPEX, of course this then would increase the OPEX.
    capex pie.jpg

acid.jpg
    One thing that needs to be remembered is that KRR also has high grades of high purity alumina (Al2O3) which if they extract can generate a very lucrative profit depending on grade and tonnage. “KRR has ambitions to produce at least 5 high purity metal products, including high purity alumina (HPA).”
    http://www.collerinacobalt.com.au/about-hpa/

People can work out their own calculations with an OPEX that will be higher due to (a) but that will be all assumptions only, but at least $46.44 gives us a base figure to go from and if people want to add (Al2O3) to the equation which is easy enough to find in previous announcements in the testing, it will look very nice in a PFS for a JV partner.

Have added this link to an edited version of Tony Barton on Bulls & Bears from January 2018, worth listening to again.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w_oh_STJ6sR5hpDI3pQHvl-vUBMBEXlZ/view?usp=sharing

My comments/posts are based completely on my own experience thoughts and interpretation along with my current financial position at the time.
    Conduct your own due diligence, consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any and all investment decisions. As usual all constructive criticism welcomed.Good luck to all that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $154 15.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2021689 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 8270105 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 51176
Last updated 15.58pm 16/05/2024 ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.