CZZ 0.00% $20.92 capilano honey limited

Er... well with all due respect Vic Wattle, there is something a...

1. 1,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Er... well with all due respect Vic Wattle, there is something a bit wrong with your tasting system if you can't taste the difference between different honey types. Perhaps you don't compare them one after the other. I agree that there is a "honey" taste but within that a lot of variatrion surely exists.

However, its is BS that Capilano honey tastes the best. I have done extensive tasting and many types of honey taste great. I currently have no fewer than 6 different types of honey in my cupboard as I have enjoyed the research for this investment greatly.

However the definite worst honey I have tasted is the (probably imported) stuff that is marketed by Capilano under the Allowrie brand. It is second rate honey and lacks the rich deliciousness that most Australian honey has.

I also trialled a number of German honey types whilst over there and while I confess they were excellent, I probably prefer the Australian honey myself.

Personally I think there are a number of very strong Australian honey brands, not just beechworth and capilano. I can think of at least two other types. Superbee honey is standout I hope capilano buys them.
    Last edited by marmaduke: 14/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.