GPN greater pacific gold limited

I agree with your point, but it should be noted that those who...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    I agree with your point, but it should be noted that those who bought in the 1.7 to 2.7 range just before going exbonus, have lost a great deal of value. Theoretically the SP should now be trading at those 2.5ish levels, but they aren't - due to lack of confidence and nervousness about this company. I believe it will shortly return there, but not before a firm statement from the directors, announcing a strategy, and also confirming that the YRR projects will nevertheless be carried out by GPN. I reckon they should sell off the gold assetts, (cause they dont know whether they're arthur or martha with the gold), and rename the company to reflect Vanadium & Uranium production. The loss of gold assetts would not reduce sp, cause they not doing anything anyway. It's all about the vanadium, as a major interested "party" wants to do a deal with GPN to dig the stuff out of the ground. A change of name would then be appropriate, like Yellow Rock Limited.........But can investors find the love and trust to push her back up to 2.7 cents? We'll see......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.