OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

can't stand watching the football .I have had a few bbeers so I...

1. 41 Posts.
    can't stand watching the football .I have had a few bbeers so I thought I would post a message instead.I have been a hotcopper member for many years although I have rarely posted any messages rather I try to absord some of the research many of you do. I just wan"t some opinions on what to do with my OSH shares. I am becoming increasing nervous about the whole market. I have spoken to a couple of accountants about my position and they can't seem to comprehend the gain I have made. I currently hold 220000 shares at a average price of $1.08 so I have done really well .I seem to know more about what going on than they do.I have been considering cashing in and placing the necessary amount into these agricultural investments to negate my capital gain. I have not got a real balanced portfolio as my only other share is a shxt load of CUE. I know this is a preaty strange thing to post but am finding the volatilaty more harder to deal with in recent times. It is probably the market more than OSH themsleves as I remain very confident about there future. I promised my wife to buy her a new house and she has shown a great deal of patiance through the 58c days. As i said this may seem a pretty strange post but any way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.