HZN 2.70% 18.0¢ horizon oil limited

Capital Management - will we get an update in the Mar 22 Quarterly, page-18

1. 942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Well current management appear to be preparing for retirement rather than devoting their time to growing the long term prospects of HZN. IMO they have already proven their inability to find value in either selling (PNG assets), or buying (Not a single suitable global opportunity to buy during worst oil price rout in history). I wonder if STAM are actually back seat driving for management as they certainly haven't provided any light bulb opportunities these years.

Imagine what management will do when the focus of doing business in China/CNOOC shines a beam of media spotlight on them. Would we see another rapid PNG-like exit?

There are numerous small cap companies who have very encouraging assets who are starved for cash, who with cashflow investment from HZN (cash/options/shares/warrants/streaming), could bring their resources to PFS and potentially production resulting in many (x) factor growth for both companies through such an injection. The mafia type broker fees/sophisticated investor opportunities which dilute the vast majority of small caps to hell is something HZN could really take advantage of to bypass this low life bottom feeding behavior. MAY is a classic example of where HZN could leverage its free cashflow to get involved in an asset that has amazing potential. To get 3/5/10% of such potential would be possible and of course there are many other examples to be found across all sectors, not just oil and gas.

Regretfully I don't have faith that current management would even consider such a potential pivot. Back to my box...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $292.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $218.3K 1.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 861384 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 130646 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.