CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I still believe that it will first depend upon whether the...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I still believe that it will first depend upon whether the regulations and conditions of Chapters 1 and 2 of the Listing Rules of the ASX and ASIC legal parameters are satisfied. I am not a lawyer, so I don't really know what that means exactly, but apparently this is the stumbling block.
    It could also be because there are issues with the Australian Government refusing to allow Aussie pot farmers to grow the high THC stuff, what do they call it, 'bud', 'compressed flower', whatever, for export to countries such as Canada, a country which is perfectly capable of growing its own. . . but is not legally allowed to do so. It's just like this Pharmocann mob not being able to do what they would like to in their home country, Israel, so they put out feelers for other interested parties in other countries who might be able to bypass legal loopholes for them. Really, it is beyond the belief of any thinking person why one of Israel's reputedly 'major' cannabis companies would be asking for outside expressions of interest, when what Pharmocann was manufacturing was high THC, low CBD stuff anyway. Quite the opposite of what we were told only three months ago, that the Medicinal research into cannabis was very definitely high CBD and low THC products. Go back to the Pharmocann website and have a close look at the medications they produce. High THC 12+mg/gm and low 1.5mg/gm CBD. Exactly the opposite of what we were supposed to be involved in.
    Anyway, I still think that the entire cannabis thing is a long way off from being mainstream and taken for granted. The mm bit will struggle on, trying to demonstrate something that clearly would have been demonstrated a long time ago had it been rational and demonstrably useful.
    There is a lot to be thinking about all of this. A report on Radio National this morning repeated the old adage that "pot is less harmful than alcohol", without once mentioning studies to back up such statements. I have no doubt that such a statement could be true, just as I question why Israel, and to a lesser extent, Canada, would be relying upon a country like Australia to not only be doing their dirty work for them, but to exact something which their country does not allow in the first place?
    Sorry, guys, it still is not adding up. Not for me anyway. I think that QBL will have to cross one or more hurdles before it is relisted. The Australian Government is not satisfied that mm is quota for the norm for mainstream analgesia. It isn't. Today I noticed that codeine dependency news finally reached Australian shores. That codeine dependency had doubled in Austtalia in the last ten years. So has our population. That wasn't mentioned.
    Only wishing to keep the conversation open and not wishing ill on anybody, these are just my thoughts. Like everybody else holding, this is becoming quite intriguing. Golly, I hope that it all works out - soon
    Best wishes to everybody on this forum space - great views and diverse thoughts. Where will QBL be tomorrow?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.