TTT 4.71% 8.1¢ titomic limited

Just some thoughts over past few days. Would love some feedback...

1. 2,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    Just some thoughts over past few days. Would love some feedback and discussion

February 2020 CR accompanied by CT TKF sale. Unfortunately this Sale has not progressed which has left me wondering why? Some questions come to mind about who why and where. Firstly, to date no other prospective client has shown interest in TKF9000 apart from CT.
    https://www.lockheedmartin.com/en-us/capabilities/sikorsky/other-entities.html
    Can we assume this CT deal relates to Helicopter Blade/Repairs for which can easily be associated with a TKF9000. While I’m frustrated that this sale has been a non event, based on the above scenario am really hoping that Titomic Management can progress as per originally planned and that JL’s first sale goal kicking is still a viable expectation. Have not given up on this!

Considering NEOS have added Titomic to their Website as a new Sub Division…https://www.neosintl.com/neos-titomic/ and Construction expected to commence in UK early 2022 then are we to expect further TKF machine/s to be announced for this in near future? We can’t be sure if construction to commence means construction of Invar36 Faceplates or construction of facilities needed to construct the plates. Either way Titomic will need funding to implement their share of the cost…correct?

REPKON manufacturing facility to be built in Australia with first product expected to be delivered to end customers early 2023…therefore we can assume further TKF machine/s required for 2022 for which funding required ..correct?

Also already confirmed future funds required is that relating to Tri-D acquisition still to be paid for and setup of Titomic USA office second half 2022

Without knowing what else they are cooking just with the above how much will CR need to be to service Titomic commitments over the next 1-2 years based on expectations for little revenue!!
    A substantial Placement and at what price..!!
    One thing I’ve come to terms with is have given up on TTT being lucrative in next 1-2 years however beyond that if all goes to plan am expecting a SP climb beyond previous highs. Will be a very interesting time period between now and Xmas to see how they navigate their way through to successfully completing a deal…. Or hopefully multiple deals…GLTAH
    F89DD9CA-1F0C-4137-AF61-E355498ED0AB.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.004(4.71%)
Mkt cap ! $81.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.1¢ $25.45K 308.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 36027 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 41283 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.