CCA 0.00% 7.0¢ change financial limited

Capital Raise for Revenue uplift

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I have seen many comments on recent announcement around reputational risk etc...That's why I started this new thread to share my view. I have be supporting CCA for almost 12 months and as many of you have been through roller-coaster ride. Since then I have been always remained on what's upcoming and what's actually happening rather than what has happened. mr_delta and me have been on the same page for most of our discussion. (lets see what he thinks on this one)

To put it in summary,

1. Last Capital raise was for survival and had their (Management and CBKC) own skin in the game
    2. This capital is to expand and grow

I don't see this as a reputational risk. This all will be rebranded as CHANGE (as I believe). They already have Mastercard approved platform (only second in 20 years) and not have access to all other payment platforms as well.

Guess what, current Change CEO has seen all this and for him it is copy past and repeat. If change even remain No.2 player as EML competitor, opportunities are unlimited. FY15 revenue for EML was $15m & FY20 was $121.5m operating through 28 countries. Please do your maths now and put it in to prospective. This is the best ever thing can happen. So lets look forward

Cherry on top will be few more new credit unions or banks in US joins traditional CCA card issuing platform.

Attached is a screenshot of EML payments current market play.....think CCA as No.2 here !! Now CCA can as they have all platforms, softwares and technical expertise guided by seasoned market leader and highly ROI focused investors.

this is my own research and thoughts, so please do your own as well !!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2464/2464004-b6c873ff726211c9cbc3a260992a9518.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $2.611K 37.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 220755 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 54800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.