IVZ 0.00% 7.3¢ invictus energy ltd

“The share price performance going forwards will largely hinge...

1. 9,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3054
    “The share price performance going forwards will largely hinge on this.”

IMO it won’t matter, look at the market reaction to the massive upgrade at Mukuyu, btw, those arguing with @Davy Boy re. this point are being selective to “prove” their point, fact is the sp didn’t move for weeks after the ann. and when it did there were multiple factors at play….The fact he has copped so much sh!te for his opinions really does show how things have changed here from back in the early days, a very much respected poster in my book who has contributed a lot to these threads.

The share price performance now solely hinges on success with the drill. Momentum and sentiment leading into spud was killed off with this recent placement, can’t see any of the announcements we all know are due to drop soon giving much of an uptick to sp, all it will do is provide liquidity for sophs to dump into….again. Frustrating as hell but at the end of the day we’re not here for the pre drill excitement, at least I’m not, I’ve waited almost 4 years now and have not sold a single share, I will back Scott through until the end, as regardless of what I think of the CR’s he’s done an exceptional job to have us placed where we are currently. Bring on spud and the 200!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ $92.87K 1.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 241064 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 141858 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.