IVZ 0.00% 7.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Capital Raise......Going it alone, page-201

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    What a week.
    Firstly all of the positive energy that led to me waking up Friday morning and seeing 40c+ AUD trading on the OTC.
    Followed up with what felt like an uppercut to the ball bag in the CR.
    But on further thought, going it alone is exactly what I wanted all along. So in the long term I am happy with this decision.
    2 thoughts, feel free to comment
    The attaching 1:1 options. These are pending SH approval. Is it likely that they will get voted down? Given the voting at AGM I would have assumed Scotty Mac would see that current SH do not appreciate the generosity extended to soph's.
    Also, while it may be a fantasy, is there any possibility they would consider a rights issue along with the cap raise? I have seen this recently with a few companies including TMR and ADD, where a raise was announced and SH's were able to participate in a RI with similar terms. These were much smaller raises and I am aware that if over subscribed for $25 it is unlikely IVZ will require further funds. However these companies may have used these strategies to assist in keep SH base happy and allowing options to pass at EGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6500 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 30987 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.54am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.