IVZ 2.82% 7.3¢ invictus energy ltd

"i suppose it's ok because if we hit something the share price...

1. 5,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2487
    "i suppose it's ok because if we hit something the share price will be north anyway, what idiotic logic that is"
    I never said that or anything like it so not sure why you're quoting me?

Normal shareholders are hardly ever included across the ASX and after the last SPP debacle I'm not surprised we're not in this one. As far as plenty of time and the conditions of this raise, I guess there's a couple of ways to look at it.

1. The companies we were negotiating with didn't make offers compelling enough to give up any WI. Either they felt it too risky or going alone made better financial sense. If we make a commercial discovery then development financing will be much easier and on our terms.

2. It was left to so close to drill to enable a heap of newsflow to soak up the soph selling. Remember, we're in halt for the extra land gazettal and treasure map, not a CR. This news will hopefully come on the back of the CR announcement.

3. It was the best we could get for various reasons. Either the market says we're currently overvalued and too risky, or it is too close to spud for sophs to pay closer to current value.

I'm sure Scott will be grilled on this come Monday.

No matter what, it's done and the market will be the judge short term. The drill bit will be the judge longer term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.002(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $110.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.1¢ $65.13K 904.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 136210 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 865999 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.