IVZ 0.00% 7.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Capital Raise......Going it alone, page-62

1. 9,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3054
    Agreed, it’s just frustrating to watch Scott selling himself and us short again. He/they do a brilliant job of the technicals, Q&A’s and at the project level etc….first class. Regardless of my personal, small time investor opinion, I think it’s just incredibly disappointing to see them continually fall short on the capital side of things. I’m not sure what the issue is, whether it’s a lack of confidence or bigger outside issues, but there’s no denying we keep getting sold short. These brokers can be parasitic and i mean that in the literal sense, not as a slur…..we have been witnessing this first hand over the last 6 months or so. So it just really gets under my skin that we’ve fallen for their games, Invictus has one of the biggest, if not the biggest following/support from long term (retail) investors so use that support from stronger hands. The appetite was clearly there for an investor supported raise and this would have sent a signal to those who’ve been holding us down looking for a quick buck. It is what it is and we just have to get used to going into spud mid to low 20’s now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ $92.87K 1.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 241064 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 141858 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.