CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

capital raise - nearest the pin., page-34

1. 3,624 Posts.
    Hi Wang,
    Yep rumours. I will wait until we see it released to market. Until then it will always be classified as rumours no matter how educated the guess is. We all knew the CR was coming, (again another rumour) but if you can add 1 + 1 then that rumour is a high possibility.

Personally I thought the CR was a done bit early I was one of the ones who thought they would do it at a much higher price and less dilution because frankly if you do the DD on the coy the price could have possibly been in the high 40's 60's if your optimistic. There could be more to this CR than meets the eye as well, its for "materials". What kind of materials remains to be seen. If it was for straight drilling rigs Im sure they would have just stated that.

All will be revealed next week.
    On another note even though CR was a bit early for my liking at least we will have money in the coffers now, this should instil some confidence for those who were waiting on the sidelines to maybe take position. GL though i still think its going to be held super tight and you will most likely need to pay a premium to get on board.

This is all my opinion only, please DYOR. GLTA

V

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.