ZIP 0.88% $1.72 zip co limited..

Capital raise rumour, page-17

1. 4,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 617
    something tells me you not gonna like what i have to show..

whilst you call it regurgitation, I generally made points with updated metrics but because it was opposing the pumpers/holders point of view it was dismissed quickly as repetitive down ramping (even though i updated every chart and 12 month trailings as new data was available .)

we can see the pumpers constantly talking about bad debts improving over 6 months even though the talking point is the same its using updated metrics on the positive view to zip for some reason no one is blasting it as regurgitation.

anyhow, lets carry on.

shame nobody cared to take notice of those charts.

also if points got repeated it was generally because somebody challenged something i posted.

as an example today i found a youtube vid showing the marketing director of zip canada talking about the unique mfpp model they use. whist it has and should have been known for years now that the usa does not use this model but instead charges customers for every single transaction. this has challenged as recently as jan 2023. and honesty its as clear as day on the zip usa website that they do charge on every transaction.. so rather than let wrong information carry on, i will show the correct info where possible.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5130/5130370-c59205d4ac0bc8b8fcf75c74f998d5d8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.