ZIP 1.53% $1.29 zip co limited..

They’re on their way to almost 1bn shares on issue…. With...

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    They’re on their way to almost 1bn shares on issue….

With regards to cash. they’ve been operating on a very fine line managing their expenses, as things remain tight. The cash spot isn’t huge imo.

I believe the issue zip face, and always has, is funding, and for (in my opinion) evidently valid reasons. Therefore, any further cash requirements will most likely come from another equity raise.

Besides the suggestion that potentially some of the regions they entered via acquisition of materially large multiples hadn’t gone so well, why else you think they’re divesting or selling?

If zip are forced to have further equity raises, it’s almost a double edge sword for holders in that it puts further downward pressures on an already languishing share price, locking them in for another extended period of hope and uncertainty.

I personally believe that they will either continue trying to sell up some assets, while divesting to slow expenses, but either way depending on any sale of asset impacts on cash, I think it’s highly probable that we will see zip raise more money by years end, even if they flipped a group profit by fy23.

I can see the headlines now “zip announces equity raise, as it eyes further growth and significant opportunity in key markets”.

all in my own personal opinion, do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
-0.020(1.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.33 $1.29 $7.003M 5.373M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 111737 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.29
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.33 $1.33 $1.29 1519993
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.