ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Capital Raise speculation Icg, page-9

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Chasing gold price and trying to predict USD movements is a fools game, over my life time investing I have only ever seen one thing and that is most "experts" get it wrong again and again and the smart ones are usually doing the opposite of what they are publicly stating.

The key to winning in this game is not worrying about gold price or USD, it's about finding economic deposits, deposits that are economic in the good and the bad times.

One of my major long term holds has been BKY, they are a uranium explorer uranium prices are at historic lows every explorer is in the toilet big time BKY has been the polar opposite why? they made an economic discovery $17 all in cost, average all in cost is between $30-$40, if you make economic discovery you don't need to worry about commodity prices.

When I see people investing based on the fact of hope a certain commodity price will increase in price I shake my head, economic plays increase the most and have the least downside.

ICG the sampling grades are extremely economic the question is tonnage and consistency, if the grades are there in a large amount all the noise that distracts and scares most people will simply be a footnote.

Focus on the right thing guys or when the critical time comes you may sell for the wrong reasons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 247499 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.