BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

My thoughts on this are... 1) It's definitely something that the...

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    My thoughts on this are...

1) It's definitely something that the board should at least be considering.

2) It would be a good way to draw a line in the sand, and move forwards.

3) If they want to restore market confidence (and also raise a middle finger to the AFR) then a price based on the JAN VWAP would be very smart/strategic.

4) I would hope that current holders would have a chance to participate.

4) My concern is that the agreement with FC has actually been very successful. The sponsorship pool was utilised VERY quickly. Yes we still need to see the long term rate of customers accepting, but it's been a very efficient way to get customers initially through the door. My overall feeling is that if it can be accounted for correctly, then there is nothing fundamentally wrong with the FC arrangement.

5) If they bring the financing 'in-house' then it would need to be carefully considered. Would it create the same level of customer interest and what's the additional risk to BIG. Would the risk of customers defaulting be less than the saving in 24% of the fees. My gut feel is yes, but it would need some proper analysis by BIG to decide.

6) My overall conclusion, is that I think it's a good idea, but I would actually prefer it to be more focused on the overseas development. Get the app finished more quickly, get it marketed well, go BIG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.