RCE 2.19% 67.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

This kind of blatant ramping cannot go unchallenged. “all the...

1. 1,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249

This kind of blatant ramping cannot go unchallenged.

“all the heavy expenditure on research has been done” – where is your evidence for that? Are you in a position to even know what levels of research are required, let alone what has actually been done.

“clinical trials scheduled soon ( PHASE I)” – really, for when are they scheduled? Are you aware that IND approval is required BEFORE Phase I trials can be approved. Has RCE received IND approval? Has it even filed for IND?

Do you have any idea how much Phase I trials cost (Hint: WAY MORE than the current capital raising).

“and getting the respective FDA and TGA approvals through” – you’re kidding, right? FDA approval follows Phase III trials – we are talking upwards of 5 years on the fast track – IF everything goes smoothly and IF they get IND approval.

“SAS already granted” – for what, and why would that put a rocket” up anything.

“Rce has already been awarded fast track FDA (qdip)” – so what? Any new drug that meets the criteria of: 1) treats serious or life-threatening conditions and, 2) demonstrates the potential to address unmet medical needs, qualifies for fast tracking. All a company has to do is meet those criteria and file a QDIP application.

“so unlike many other bio's the time frame here from go to woah is much contracted” - how and why? Any competing technology can file for the same status – where is RCE’s advantage?

And to top it all, you have the audacity to say “I’m hearing closed before it really opened” and urging people to rush in – so you have inside information? Do tell, we would all appreciate hearing who your source is.

You are free to invest in any company whose “fantastic product” you “really like” - just don’t make unsubstantiated, distortions of the facts, for what is clearly, your own self-interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $136.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 69.5¢ 66.0¢ $92.15K 136.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 20752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
66.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 1.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
68.5¢ 69.0¢ 66.0¢ 37117
Last updated 15.47pm 26/04/2024 ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.