RCE 0.00% 64.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

Capital Raise, page-10

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249

This kind of blatant ramping cannot go unchallenged.

“all the heavy expenditure on research has been done” – where is your evidence for that? Are you in a position to even know what levels of research are required, let alone what has actually been done.

“clinical trials scheduled soon ( PHASE I)” – really, for when are they scheduled? Are you aware that IND approval is required BEFORE Phase I trials can be approved. Has RCE received IND approval? Has it even filed for IND?

Do you have any idea how much Phase I trials cost (Hint: WAY MORE than the current capital raising).

“and getting the respective FDA and TGA approvals through” – you’re kidding, right? FDA approval follows Phase III trials – we are talking upwards of 5 years on the fast track – IF everything goes smoothly and IF they get IND approval.

“SAS already granted” – for what, and why would that put a rocket” up anything.

“Rce has already been awarded fast track FDA (qdip)” – so what? Any new drug that meets the criteria of: 1) treats serious or life-threatening conditions and, 2) demonstrates the potential to address unmet medical needs, qualifies for fast tracking. All a company has to do is meet those criteria and file a QDIP application.

“so unlike many other bio's the time frame here from go to woah is much contracted” - how and why? Any competing technology can file for the same status – where is RCE’s advantage?

And to top it all, you have the audacity to say “I’m hearing closed before it really opened” and urging people to rush in – so you have inside information? Do tell, we would all appreciate hearing who your source is.

You are free to invest in any company whose “fantastic product” you “really like” - just don’t make unsubstantiated, distortions of the facts, for what is clearly, your own self-interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $130.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.0¢ 66.0¢ 64.0¢ $31.74K 49.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24674 63.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.5¢ 235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
64.5¢ 65.0¢ 64.0¢ 5994
Last updated 11.57am 03/05/2024 ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.