AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

I saw a lot of chatter on the AB1 FB page re the delay of...

1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    I saw a lot of chatter on the AB1 FB page re the delay of trading on the new platform... now imagine of the platform went live as per schedule and the CR came in just a couple of days after that and IF it is at a premium (not sure if it is, but just imagine), and punters in desperation sold out at 5-6c (I know people ready to sell out at this price IF & WHEN trading resumes)... those same punters would then blame the company of "manipulating" them to sell low while raising money higher....

we all know that there has never been a problem raising funds... and AB1 has never tapped us plebs for the SPP/CR... they have some good backers off line... so it is a good thing that the secondary trading has been delayed for a forthnight... the sellers have waited months and another 2 weeks shouldn't matter especially IF the next CR is anything near or above 18c... they can definitely get more for their shares on the back of this CR...

I don't blame people wanting to move out... money locked here can be used elsewhere but waiting just a few more days should not be a problem... can only be a positive thing...

if trading starts next week, the CR will be done and dusted any time now... should get us all excited IF at a premium...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.