ZNO 11.1% 3.0¢ zoono group limited

Capital Raise

1. 796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    I have not been scaremongering but it appears you got scaremongered for some reason...

I expressed my opinion based on my understanding of company's financial statements and the environment it operates in.

So Lilo, stop trying to stop other people from expressing their opinions when they do not fit into your world view.

"also if we ever did a CR we would go to the shareholder group rather than an outside source". You has a simple question and PH seems to have gone in overdrive answering it. When people go into overdrive they usually hide something, especially true with salespeople. Him telling you that they have no intention but they would go to shareholders group rather than outside source, tells me that there is no intention because they are hoping to weather the storm (their track record is that they leave it to last minute) but also them acknowledging that no outside source will give them the money unless it's a pump and dump scheme.

Learn to read between the lines...and prepare to open you wallet in the next couple months. Your comment solidified my opinion about imminent capital raising.
  2. 546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    I thoroughly recommend "Ignore"; #worksforme smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $6.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $2.297K 76.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35640 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 2411 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.8¢
  Change
0.003 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ 41920
Last updated 15.39pm 07/05/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.