STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Capital Raise, page-47

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Dear Mr 'around 6%'

I have participated (or not) in many capital raises for companies I have invested in over the years. Some of the original advices are rather coy or obtuse about opening fundraising to retail investors. The great majority of the time offers are opened to shareholders. I think it is a fair question to ask on a forum like Hotcopper and get some reasoned discussion and thoughts on what might happen with STA. There have been instances in the past where retail offers have eventually been made by the company involved as a result of shareholder pressure and this could happen with STA if sufficient interest is applied by shareholders.

However, my main point was the marked differences in the company release on 4 April and the contradictory advice on 5 April. This behaviour does not sit well with me, as a retail investor who has held STA (and GUN before that) for many years. I welcome any input or view you may have on that.
    I suspect that the majority of hotcopper contributors do not appreciate your inflammatory style and lack of substance in your posts.

I will be writing to Strandline with my concerns on corporate behaviour and will share any reply with others on this site, such as friendlydwarves who have an interest in STA and not just insulting personal remarks and poor mathematics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.