PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

capital raising @ 3 cents, page-2

1. 2,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    The market lives on announcements. Patrys can only announce new or on going results as they occur. A new test program is supposed to have started this month and will take a year to complete. A test is currently underway in Germany. We are advised that test results will be communicated to the ASX & shareholders as they occur. As I see it Patrys is 90% there but nobody will be interested until it's 100% there, then there will be an almighty scramble for a piece of the action.That's the nature of the beast. They have already announced the efficacy of some of their products. To those of you who do not understand the use of that word I will include a definition here--"The use of the word in Medicine ---In medicine, efficacy indicates the capacity for beneficial change (or therapeutic effect) of a given intervention (e.g. a drug, medical device, surgical procedure, or a public health intervention). If efficacy is established, an intervention is likely to be at least as good as other available interventions, to which it will have been compared. Comparisons of this type are typically made in 'explanatory' randomized controlled trials, whereas 'pragmatic' trials are used to establish the effectiveness of an intervention."

As to remarks on their high renumeration let me assure you that this is very conservative. My accountant charges $300./hr, my lawyer $550./hr Slipper gets $1000/day to stand by.

I remain quietly confident.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $620 88.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 5809153 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1618945 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.