AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Whippet, The new majority shareholder will have to be announced...

1. 370 Posts.
    Whippet,

The new majority shareholder will have to be announced in a couple of days latest - ASX rules will see to that. I won't be getting too excited about who the holder is unless it is Petrohawk or a major potential takeover company. If it is, what a nice bonus, future takeover speculation, but I really doubt this.

Increasing the term assignment to Petrohawk is good news on the basis the HK keep drilling and AZZ have a 50% share.

And I'm going on the assumption that AZZ have the option to buy into at least 50% working interest on the 8000+ acres of Petrohawk wells. Why? AZZ announcements on the value per share all use a minimum of 50% working interest across the EFS acreage. With Petrohawk now holding approx half the AZZ acreage, any less than 50% option would invalidate the entire AZZ valuations already published with the knowledge of AZZ farm in potential. Basically I'm saying less than 50% farm in capability and AZZ could be perceived publishing very dodgy valuations, which I very much doubt they would do. Add the fact that Austocks were correct on other points so far, it's reasonable to assume they are correct on this point.

The SIDC agreement must be very close now. My guess is AZZ won't relist until SIDC negotiations are complete, otherwise we would have seen a second release this evening along with the quarterly?

A

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.