BML 0.00% 9.6¢ boab metals limited

At the end of the quarter they will only have $790k. Then they...

1. 1,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1377
    At the end of the quarter they will only have $790k.

Then they will receive money for 49% of the overall exploration costs from SFR and another lump from the ***mint. They will still be well over a million net cash, just not at the end of this quarter.

Who cares if they build a mine or not? Sirius didn't build a mine. They built a deposit. Riversdale didn't build a mine either. Remember them?

Juniors don't typically build mines, they find a deposit, define it (by raising money at higher prices each time the share price recognises the increased value in the deposit) and then either get taken over or sell it off.

In fact, from memory, the best way to fail is to actually stick around for some idiot to think he can build a mining fortune from a junior. Sure Twiggy did, but Atlas couldn't. There are a lot more Atlas's that FMG's.

I would cry endless tears if we, sob, got taken over because we found a deposit...I'll bet Riversdale shareholders still worry about all the money they left on the table while Rio shareholders (and the CEO) laughed all the way to the bank. No...wait...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.6¢ $2.4K 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 23124 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.