MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

capital raising a smart move?, page-38

1. 1,092 Posts.
    why is it that every time someone posts a scenario that is not ideal to everyone, they are referred to as having anger??? Hotrocks post is just plain logical thinking! Nothing wrong with that. I dare say if he enjoying his vino at the moment, he wont be full of anger, maybie happy!!

Kiwi,

Your posts are tactful to say the least. We don't all have to agree, but to keep it civil is a big achievement on this forum :)

Blurrt,

Hope your theory is correct, but with all due respect, I don't care if we are talking about ST,DT,LT, Meo shouldn't have been the one to upset the applecart. A strategy in place, that went wrong? Only because MEO made sure it would go wrong, it was calculated and you and I both know that. Had it been a global hissie fit that caused the plan to go wrong for the short termers, so be it, but to be baited up by management? that would hurt! Just try and see things from the view of a lot of people that got "screwed" in the past and that was their opportunity to get out, and so what if that was their strategy, good one I would've thought. Anyway, can argue till the cows come home, but I wish everyone a good outcome here not only one class of investors. At the moment I think it's out of everyones control, just depends on the overall markets on whether they send the markets into a downward spiral. You'll be laughing either way, me, I reduced my holdings and thought I got a bargain again, maybie not!! lol..... I seriously looked at the bigger picture and accept where it can end up and adjusted my holdings to an amount I feel comfortable with. We'll see what happens. I don't believe ONE person on here really knows where this is heading, we are in this BLIND and nothing but a gamble, fundamentals are out the window at this stage. Sorry, but that's how I see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.