MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Now Junior, What makes you think I have had a few "bottles"...

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Now Junior, What makes you think I have had a few "bottles" under the belt??? ...you would not know how many glasses or bottles I drink...for all you know I could be averse to any alcohol...I could also be typing with one hand in a sling.!!

You read my disclaimer at the bottom of my post and if you ever bother to read any of my other posts you will find the "Sov Plonk" bit is one of my commonly used disclaimers as is any "Grandma" or "Speling mistakes".

I rarely edit my posts .

If you want to discuss the veracity of your claims in relation to AZZ then I would suggest you invite a response on the AZZ thread...you may not have that all encompassing grasp of the subject that espouse in your post...or you may well be an ex ,disgruntled,AZZ holder ...who knows and who cares.

Love your opening Stanza...."the anger sure does come out"

Well Jnr,all I can say to you is that your naivety certainly comes out.

I trade my own way and do not have a problem with any losses incurred for normal reasons.

Manipulation is another thing.But that's part of the sharetrading scene...live with it or get out of it...choice is mine!

So you tell me Jnr...What do you think the MEO SP will be ,say 3 days before TD and then where do you think the SP will be if ,post TD ,an announcement by MEO, saying ,
    Inconclusive results,trace Hydrocarbons intercepted at x,y,z mtrs,no flare,water level intercepted earlier than expected.. next step ,plug and abandon and analyse results over the next 2 months.

You are cautioning me on AZZ and in reciprocation I am cautioning you on outcomes ,other than the desired,with Artemis.

Re entering MEO yesterday for me was a strategic play not an,alcohol inspired and anger induced response. I have done well out of MEO...others have not.

Pity the CR was miss-timed and I would say to you that the vast majority of holders are not too happy with the Current SP.

I now view MEO as trade stock..that's my choice..after slugging it out for 18 months .

You see my original buy in was 48.5c ...well guess what it is at the moment.

Just as well I decided to trade it ,Hey!

Cheers Jnr

No hard feelings..just that I have been around the traps a lot longer than you.

and good luck to you and all.

No advice given or intended ..it's your money..DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.