FML 9.09% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

capital raising announcement at long last, page-21

1. 875 Posts.
    that is unlikely Albaman given the recent history of FML and the lack of forewarning to this occurrence.

I rate the chances of shareholders not being given a bit of the cherry less than 5%.

Why?

When a company indicates in "advance", or it is otherwise clearly indicated in their quarterly numbers that they need a cap raising, then often so called "sophisticated investors" may often only get a piece of the pie. When it is "sprung" on shareholders, then normally a part of (or all - i don't think so in this case), the raising is in the form of an SPP.

This is based on history i have seen and is not always the case, but if more often the case when a cap raising comes largely unannounced.

Either way, i am 100% for this raising as whilst we already have a number of shares on issue, the management continues to be fairly reliable and firm footed in their approach (i.e. grow the company).

I am already a wee bit annoyed on the constant calls for a SC. This will happen when it happens and if people don't like the number of shares on issue, then they should sell their investment and move on, not bleat about the jolly thing. Either you believe in the company or you don't, there is no 2 ways about it (expect for Rod and his purely TA crew of course - lol).

For the record, 2+ billion shares on issue may be high on the ASX, but many other exchanges have multiples of this and go on to better things. Some Asian exchanges for example which are very liquid.

In summary, i am quietly confident a SPP will accompany this raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.013(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $6.335K 47.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.